The ASE Publishing House publishes scientific and university books that fall within the specific fields of our university:
- Business administration, commerce, consumer sciences and quality management;
- Business administration in foreign languages;
- Administration and public management;
- Economic and financial analysis and evaluation;
- Economic cybernetics;
- Communication in economics;
- Accounting and audit;
- Economic doctrines;
- Agrifood and environmental economics;
- Economics and economic policies;
- Philology - Modern languages and business communication;
- Philosophy, ethics, logic;
- Physical education and sports;
- Finance, insurance and stock exchanges;
- Management informatics;
- Economic informatics;
- Currency, banks;
- Intenational business and economics;
- Sociology, antropology, psychosociology, politics;
- Statistics and econometrics;
- Education sciences;
- Tourism and services.
The papers sent for editing by the authors are verified with the antiplagiarism program used by the university and undergo a rigorous scientific evaluation process. The decision to edit a book within the ASE Publishing House will take into account the similarity ratio obtained as a result of the plagiarism check, the result of the scientific evaluation, as well as other aspects (the destination of the book, the target audience, the source of funding, etc.).
The books proposed for editing will be sent by email to email@example.com.
To find out specific details for each case, please contact us at the publisher's headquarters.