"Business Communication & Negotiation. Skills and attitudes" is a work that summarizes the most important elements of a business offering multiple possibilities for:
- getting to know the interlocutor in 3 maximum 5 minutes;
- identifying the main motivations of the interlocutor and adapting their own motivations to those of the interlocutor;
- discovering essential elements for identifying the preferred communication channel of the interlocutor (NLP) and the most subtle means to generate and manage conflicts (Transactional Analysis);
- the implementation of the most important principles, rules, strategies, techniques and negotiation tactics;
- being aware of the essential rules of business protocol;
The paper is addressed both to undergraduate, master's and doctoral students – mainly those of the Faculty of Management – and to any specialist in the field.