The Administration and Public Management Review (APMR) is the journal of the Administration and Public Management Department from The Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies supported by the International Centre for Public Management and is published twice a year in Romanian and in one of the following foreign languages: English, French or German.
The review includes articles prepared by the administration and public management specialists from the universities, research centres and from the public managers, experts, executives from institutions and public authorities from Romania and abroad.
The review is addressing to the scholars, teachers, researchers, PhD students, master students, undergraduate students, public managers, civil servants and to other categories interested in finding the newest in the Administration and Public Management areas.
The studies and articles published in the journal:
- contain the final results of some researches and surveys developed by of the authors;
- include new theoretical/practical and original approaches that were presented and analyzed by the authors;
- offer solutions for the public managers problems;
- stimulate the know-how transfer from an institution to another, from a country to another in the areas of administration and public management;
- support the acceleration of the theoretical and practical integration process of the Romanian Administration and Public Management in the European and International administrative systems.
The Board of the APMR invites specialists and executives interested in the administration and public management subjects but also the patricians to contribute with studies and articles for the future editions of this review. For the publishing in the APMR, the papers are received at the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing characteristics and other details are presented on the journal website at the following address: www.ramp.ase.ro
Director of the Review,
Professor Armenia ANDRONICEANU, Ph. D.